Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Songs from the Playlist - Never Surrender

The Mission:  To conquer an Olympic distance triathlon before the end of the summer to raise money to end bullying in school.

Donate now

Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a diehard Corey Hart fan.  I have every CD, album, cassette tape ever made and was a member of the international fan club.  I know.  As a child of the 80's, the song Sunglasses at Night was all the rage in 1984, my freshman year of high school.  But it was the song Never Surrender that had the most impact on a young kid looking for his own place in the world. "So when you're lost and on your own, you can never surrender.  And when your path won't lead you home, you can never surrender...Cause no one can take away your right to fight and to never surrender."  Thanks for that Mr. Hart.

No comments:

Post a Comment